1. Copyright and content usage. The copyright and other rights of the materials on this website are owned by Beegor or Beacon New Materials Technology Co., Ltd. Beegor hereby authorizes you to view, download and copy the materials on this website for internal information purposes subject to the following conditions. 1) retain all statements in the original material; 2) use the image only with the relevant text; 3) include the following copyright notice:
© Beegor2019-2029. All rights reserved. The materials on this website may not be transmitted or used for commercial purposes without the express written permission of Beegor. You may not use any content of this website for the content of another website, whether by hyperlink frame or other means on the Internet. This website and its contents may not be used to create any form of database, nor may it be stored (in whole or in part) in a database for use by you or any third party or to distribute a library containing all or part of the content of the website or website.
2. Additional terms and notices available for use. Additional terms and conditions will apply to Beego's commercial transactions or any promotions made through this website. Chat boxes or other communication or communication devices are subject to additional terms and conditions through any bulletin board services provided on this website. Nothing contained in this Legal Disclaimer Page will alter or modify any valid agreement between you and Beegor.
3. Other intellectual property rights. Please note that any products, processes or technologies described in the materials on this website may be protected by other intellectual property rights owned by Beegor and Beegor does not have any authorization here.
4. Disclaimer. The information contained in this website is provided "downloaded" only for the user's internal information purposes, without any commitment or warranty or any other form of warranty, including quality or marketability, regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information. Any implied warranties of fitness, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-invasiveness. In no event shall any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of this website or any other information or materials obtained through this website or any other hyperlinked website. The damages, including but not limited to any loss of profits, business interruption or loss of data, even if Beegor is expressly informed of the possibility of the occurrence of the relevant damage, Beegor shall not be liable to any person for the maximum extent permitted by law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties and undertakings, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
The materials on this website may contain technical or typographical errors, so Beegor may change, update or delete any materials without prior notice. Any product and program described in the materials on this website, Beegor can be improved and modified at any time. Beegor does not warrant that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or that there are no errors or shortcomings to be corrected. Beegor does not warrant that this website is compatible with your computer equipment, or that this website and its servers are free from errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and that Beegor shall not be liable for any damages that may result from such damage.
In addition, Beego does not provide any form of promise or guarantee to other websites that users connect to through this website. The website connection service provided by Beegor is designed for the convenience of users. Users are not allowed to provide any guarantee for these websites or any of them.
Beegor respects your personal privacy. This policy outlines the content of personal physical information available for collection and how to use it. It also explains other important things related to your privacy.
1. Data collection. Beegor only collects personally identifiable information, such as name, title, company name, address, phone number or email address, voluntarily provided through the website or email. In order to improve the website and meet your needs, we will collect some comprehensive information, such as the type of browser you use, the documents requested, the domain name and country information requested.
2. Use of the data. Before collecting any personally identifiable information, we will explain to you how your information may be used. Beegor will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiries, provide information and services on the Beegor products you request, or track the progress of your orders with Beegor. Beegor may authorize third parties to collect, track and process such information. If you have provided your personal information to Beegor by electronic means and would like to delete or modify it, please contact us. We will do our best to meet your requirements.
The Beegor, PIEZOR TM, INKSOX TM trademarks, and all patents for invention, utility, and appearance are copyrighted by Beegor or Beegor New Materials Technology, Inc., in all manners, without notice.